Glass Repair & Glass Replacement
- Glass makes up a significant portion of every home - inside and out. The Glass Guru provides a full line of products from leading manufacturers and fabricators to provide residential and commercial buyers, contractors, designers and builders the best possible options and pricing for any situation.
- Free In-Home Estimate
- We offer free estimates as well as complimentary whole-home window inspections to help you fully evaluate your needs. We will measure the glass, show you how we can repair or replace it, and then give you the best price possible. Typically, it will take a week or less from when we take your order to receive the newly fabricated unit. As soon as the new glass is delivered, we inspect it for quality and then contact you to schedule the installation. If the replacement glass is a product that we have in stock, installation can be scheduled much sooner.
- Whether you call us to fix windows or supply you with glass products, we strive to do it right the first time. If something ever goes wrong, we will be there to address it quickly. We want to earn your business and become the glass company and glass repair shop you rely on for all your glass repair and replacement glass needs.
Sngl. & Dbl. Pane Window Repair
- Windows in your home that have broken glass usually can be repaired without having to replace the entire window. Most window sashes come apart or have glazing stops that can be removed to allow for the damaged glass to be taken out and replaced or reglazed. Our estimators and installers are glass replacement experts and are familiar with all types and brands, including annealed and tempered glass.. Whether you need glass repaired at your home or at your business, no one can repair glass like The Glass Guru.
- Tinted Glass, Coated & Low-E Glass
- Clear glass was the primary glazing material used in the glass industry for decades. During the past two decades, glazing technology has changed greatly. Research and development into different types of glazing has created a new generation of glazing materials. Special tints and coatings have greatly increased energy efficiency in windows and doors. Low-emission glass (Low-E) is a clear glass with a microscopically-thin coating of metal oxide. This allows the sun's heat and light to pass through the glass into the building. At the same time it blocks the heat from leaving the room, reducing heat loss considerably.
(IGUs) Dual Panes
Insulated Glass Units (IGUs), better known as dual-panes, double-glazing or thermopanes, consist of two or more lights of glass separated by a desiccated spacer and hermetically sealed.
IGUs are manufactured on a made-to-order basis on factory production lines. As volume purchasers, we get great pricing from our suppliers and pass those savings on to our customers. Most double-glazed units come with a manufacturer's warranty on top of our one year workmanship warranty that we offer on all of our window repairs.